The types of situations with which Alliance HHS can help are as varied as the types of the conditions seen in hospitals and nursing homes. This is why we strive to provide a broad range of services that our clients can choose from, depending on their needs.
The services that we provide include:
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical Therapy
- Home Health Aides
- Medical Social Worker
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
How We Help
- Strengthening and rehabilitation after a surgery, illness, or injury.
- Wound care. You do not have to perform wound care at home without professional assistance.
- Skilled observation and assessment. If you have a condition which has a likelihood of getting worse in the near future, we can send nurses to your home periodically for skilled observation and to train you in assessing your own disease condition. This can apply to wounded infection, CHF exacerbation, COPD exacerbation, monitoring reaction to drugs, etc.
- Chronic disease management. We give you one-on-one training and coaching in disease management spread over days and weeks. We can help you better manage these conditions and more: Diabetes, CHF, COPD, and Hypertension.
- Shortening hospital and nursing home stay. By providing skilled care at home, we can shorten the amount of time you need to spend in facilities and prevent unnecessary re-admission.
To acquire our services, we encourage you to contact us now. Simply dial 775-355-8800 to speak to one of our friendly representatives.