Alliance Home Health Services is a reputable provider of excellent home health care services to the residents of Reno Sparks and Washoe County Nevada. Ever since our establishment, we have made every effort to ensure that we are delivering nothing but the best services for all of our clients.
Reasons to Choose Alliance
- The Alliance Home Health Services team encompasses more disciplines than those provided by most other home care agencies. This helps ensure that you receive the most thorough and expert care possible.
- We deliver care in the more comfortable, less costly environment of your own home.
- Alliance HHS does not require you to see different doctors. We work under the orders of the doctor that you have chosen.
- We make multiple visits to your home spread over days, weeks, and months to make sure your recovery proceeds according to plan.
- While you are recovering, Alliance HHS will send nurse aides who will help with activities of daily living such as bathing and grooming.
- When teaching health and safety strategies that people will use in their own homes, the actual home makes the best classroom.
Do You Qualify for Home Health?
To qualify for home health care from Alliance Home Health Services, patients must need the skilled services of a nurse or therapist (not just long-term care with grooming and help around the house). Medicare also requires that patients fit their definition of “homebound”. This only means that patients leave the home infrequently because it requires a lot of effort to do so. Patients can be temporarily homebound due to injury or illness. Since we provide skilled medical care, we also must have authorization from one of your doctors. Doctors can bill Medicare for the time they spend overseeing your care from us. Alliance HHS will work directly with your doctor to coordinate care and to assist him or her with billing for their oversight services.
We do our best to certify that all of our clients are able to achieve optimum health and living. If you would like to meet with us, please Set An Appointment now. For other concerns, please feel free to call us at 775-355-8800.